Monday, May 3, 2010

Im in "like" with you..i think.

I havent felt like this in a while. I mean, sophmore year was mostly about friends for me. First it was that loong crush that took me FOREVER to get over, in the midst of that was that stuipid thing i had with that one trickk, and whoop de doo, about 3 months later, here i am...

I like that you're Beautiful..
..But i hate how you dont think you are

I like that you talk to me..
..But i hate that the fact that we even know eachother has to stay a secret

I like that we're so similar..
..But i hate how we share nothing in common

I like it when you hug me..
..But i hate it when you dont

I like that you listen to my advice..
..But i hate that it affects ppl around me

I like that you always encourage me to do my best..
..But i hate that you're never around when im doing my best

I like that you look me in the eye and play with your hair when we're close to eachother..
..But i hate how i look away out of nervousness

I like that you've never been heartbroken..
..but i hate how i have been

I like that you've always been loved and had friends..
..but i hate how i had to turn my life around just to get at your level

I like that you told that trick to "fuck off"..
..But i hate that she had to come bother you in the first place cuz of me.

I like everything about you..
..But i hate how you have no idea at all.


So, am i in "like" with you? dunno, you tell me. Maybe i should just give it time, and soon i might be callin you my boo. Just promise me you'll wait for me.. and you'll be there to hold me when we're ready.

I "less than" (square root of 9) you....kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment